1:1 Contract for Health CoachesRegular price $399.00
Have you been procrastinating dealing with the legal 'stuff'?! You know you need SOMETHING to protect you (like a contract) but aren't exactly sure what should be in it or how to use it.
You've made it this far without any protection so....maybe you'll be okay 'winging it' without a contract...You finally have a stream of clients and are sick and tired of operating like a newbie and thinking you'll come back to it...
NOW IS THE TIME. Let's make sure you're protected and KEEP that $$$ you earn!
This contract is the #1 thing you need to legally protect your coaching business. A Client Contract IS the document that will protect YOU, your SALES, and your BIZ! If you are ready to take things into your own hands to #protectyourpassion, then done-for-you templates are the way to go.
Imagine having your client contract in your hands in the next 20 minutes, ready to send out to that new client that is just around the corner. Start by building your business the RIGHT (& legit) way!
Who Is This Template For?
Health Coaches; Online Trainers; Wellness Practitioners; Yoga Instructors that work 1:1 with clients
What's In It?
The template includes all the legal language you need and nothing you don't - it’s easy to understand and not full of legal mumbo jumbo!
- Customizable Terms
- Payment and Refund Policy
- Disclaimers for Health & Wellness Professionals
- Dispute resolution
- An attachment for your package specifics so you don’t have to update this puppy EVERY single time you sign a new client
- Intellectual property protection
- More *awesome* legal protections for YOU
✔️ Attorney drafted contract - this isn’t 50 pages of legal mumbo jumbo - BUT it does include everything you need to make sure your business is protected to the max
✔️ Automatically Downloaded Template in Word file format
✔️ Directions on how to customize the template for your business and jurisdiction
✔️ Access to Destination Legal's Privacy Facebook Group
We Got Answers!
1. Why don't I create my own contract, I mean you can find anything and everything on the web … right?
Hmmmm, I don't know about you but I wouldn't try fixing my own filling or sewing up a huge cut on my arm. Why? Cause I didn't go to school for that and have little to no idea what I'm doing (even watching some YouTube videos isn't going to help!)
Guess what? I went to law school and learned HOW to write contracts and after years of being in the online business world, I know exactly what needs to go in them. And no offense, but you don't! Sure you can look at other peoples or do some googling but...will you ever REALLY be sure that you have everything it needs to protect you?
You Don't Know What You Don't Know…
2. Why shouldn't I just buy this off one of those big sites that pump out templates?
Well you certainly could, but why do that when you can get a lawyer drafted and approved (do we even know who writes those) contract written by someone that actually KNOWS your business. I've been around this neighborhood and know the ins and outs of the coaching world - I have a coach, I've been in coaching programs, and have tons of friends & colleagues that are coaches - I know what needs to be in your contract.
Don't spend the next few years wondering if your contract is going to protect you, buy now and KNOW that it will!
3. How do I use this in my business?
Follow the directions to customize and then you can turn the contract into a PDF and use with any customer management or digital signature software (e.g., HelloSign, DocuSign, Dubsado, 17Hats are just a few)
4. Does this work if I'm outside of the U.S.?
Yes -the templates are customizable for countries outside of the United States. However, I always suggest getting a local lawyer in your jurisdiction review the templates for you especially if you have any questions.
5. What is your refund policy?
The template is an instant download so there are no refunds. However, we will work with you to make sure you’re 100% happy so please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues!
6. Are you my lawyer now?
o, this is a legal template that you will complete, it does not create an attorney-client relationship and the template is not be construed as legal advice.
7. What if my client doesn’t want to sign it?
RED FLAG, contracts exist to create parameters and a better working relationship, if your client does not want to sign, that is a big red flag!
8. What if I have more questions?
We're here to help! Reach out here and Sarah or someone from the team will get back to you!
9. What is Sezzle?Sezzle is a payment solution we have partnered with that empowers you to “Shop Now and Pay Later” with simple interest-free installment plans. Sezzle breaks down purchases into four smaller payments spread over six weeks. 25% is due at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks. Still have questions on Sezzle? Watch this quick video from us that will walk you through it!