Protecting Intellectual Property (IP) is one of the most important aspects of a business! Without some form of legal protection in place, there is little course of action if another business attempts to infringe (or steal) your work.
IN MOST CASES, PROTECTING BASIC IP IS NOT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT OR COSTLY AND MAY SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND POTENTIALLY YOUR BUSINESS DOWN THE ROAD.
Trademarks are one of the most important forms of IP that your business can have.
A trademark is a word, phrase, design or symbol that distinguishes the goods from one party to another – it’s what makes your business unique and how customers come to know your brand.
Just think about it, what would Nike be without “Just Do It” or McDonalds without those golden arches? Trademarks help remind your customers exactly what they are getting when they choose your brand. With so many businesses starting out these days, it is important to protect your goods or services early on.
Registration gives the world constructive notice of your ownership of the brand/mark and the exclusive right to use it – you can also only use the ® if you have formally registered with the US Government.
Registering your trademark with the US Patent and Trademark Office gives you legal protection for your brand name, logo, or amazing slogan.
You don’t want to have to say a sad goodbye to something you’ve put such time and energy into - get it protected NOW!
Having a registered trademark definitely solidifies your status as CEO and lets the world know this is YOUR brand, plus protects you from those not-so-nice people out there that may steal your work.
Ready to #protectyourpassion and get started on registering your trademark today?
Includes the following:*
- Trademark Application Prep Call
- A trademark search of federal, state, and common law to determine whether your word, design, or logo is already in use
- Government Fees for 1 Trademark Class ($225)
- Completion and filing of trademark application for one mark with the USPTO
- Ongoing monitoring of the application with the USPTO and updates sent to your inbox.
- Any written response necessary from an Office Action letter from the USPTO
- An electronic copy of your registration certificate PLUS a guide on the responsibilities associated with your new trademark IF trademark registration is granted
- Email communication throughout the process to answer questions
*The full trademark registration process and approval can take anywhere from 4- 24 months. There is no guarantee that the USPTO will approve your application for a federal trademark. There is also no guarantee that any search will uncover all possible conflicts.
*By placing your order you agree to our Terms of Purchase
**For payment plan, second payment is due four weeks after first payment.